testo 174 – Mini Data Logger
- Memory for up to 16,000 temperature and humidity measurements
- Longlife humidity sensor for reliable and accurate measurements
- Easy data transfer via USB cable, practical data analysis and logging on PC
- Free software download (ComSoft Basic)
Click Here to download the testo 174 – Mini Data Logger data sheet.
The testo 174 allows you to monitor temperature and humidity sensitive goods – including foods, archives or metal parts that are susceptible to surface rust – or carry out discreet humidity checks in buildings to ensure that the property is being properly looked after by the tenants.
The testo 174 mini data logger has built-in longlife sensors that can measure the temperature and humidity of the surrounding environment, a memory for up to 16,000 measurements and an easy-to-read display that shows the current reading as well as any breached thresholds.
Practical: The standard batteries (2x CR 2032) included in the scope of supply can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and Analyzing Your Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Choose 1 of 3 software versions to program or read out your loggers or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic – included – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional – optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 – optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
You will need a USB interface to program and read out your mini data logger.
testo 174 temperature and humidity mini data logger, wall bracket, 2 x CR 2032 lithium batteries, calibration protocol.
Temperature – NTC
Measuring range: -20 to +70 °C
Accuracy: ±0.5 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
Resolution: 0.1 °C
Humidity – Capacitive
Measuring range: 0 to 100 %RH*
Accuracy: ±3 %RH (2 to +98 %RH) / ±0.03 %RH/K
Resolution: 0.1 %RH
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous use in high humidity (>80 %RH at ≤30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h), please contact us via our website.
General technical data
Dimensions: 60 x 38 x 18.5 mm
Operating temperature: -20 to +70 °C
Protection class: IP20
Battery type: 2 lithium batteries (CR2032)
Battery life: 1 year (15 min measuring cycle, +25 °C)
Memory: 16,000 measuring values
Storage temperature: -40 to +70 °C
Sign up to our newsletter for the most up-to-date development of products, industry news, special offers and much more!
Unit 21, Waterford Business Park,
Cork Road, Waterford
Ireland, X91 P224