testo 175 – 2 channel data logger
- Round-the-clock monitoring and logging of temperature, relative humidity and dew point
- Super-size memory for long-term measurements and up to 1 million readings, battery life 3 years
- Shorter reaction times and accurate measurements with external humidity sensor
- Free software download (ComSoft Basic)
Click Here to download the testo 175 – 2 channel data logger data sheet.
The testo 175 data logger measures, monitors and logs the temperature and relative humidity in buildings and closed rooms. The logger comes with an external humidity sensor (stub) for shorter reaction times and a lock to prevent it from being easily stolen or tampered with.
In addition to the current temperature and humidity values, the logger can also log and display dew point values. Other information including adjustable threshold values, breached thresholds and remaining battery power can also be read off the large, clear display.
Security and comfort on all levels
The testo 175 ensures a high level of data security and reliable measurements based on leading-edge technology. The logger has a super-size memory that can save up to 1 million readings and an extended battery life of up to 3 years. This gives you the freedom to read out the data at longer intervals, even when the measuring cycles are shorter. The triple AAA batteries included in the scope of supply can be easily replaced by the user.
Programming and Analysing Your Data Loggers
Choose 1 of 3 software versions to program or read out your loggers or to analyze the measuring data you have obtained on your PC:
- Software ComSoft Basic – included – allows you to program your logger and analyze the data quickly and easily
- Software ComSoft Professional – optional – provides you with additional possibilities and a more detailed analysis of the temperature and humidity values
- Software ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 – optional – ideal for the special demands of the pharmaceutical sector in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
PLEASE NOTE: You will need a USB cable (not included in scope of supply) to program your data logger. The data can be transferred to your PC either via USB cable or SD card. Both are optionally available as accessories which can be ordered together with your testo 175.
Areas of application for the testo 175 data logger
The testo 175 professional data logger is ideal for round-the-clock monitoring of temperature and humidity values in closed rooms. The 175 can monitor the indoor climate in buildings, storage facilities and archives and help create a comfortable climate in the workplace. The logger`s external humidity sensor (stub) is connected directly to the housing for shorter reaction times.
testo 175 – 2-channel temperature and humidity data logger with external humidity sensor (NTC/capacitive humidity sensor), incl. wall holder, lock, batteries and calibration protocol
Temperature – NTC
Measuring range: -20 to +55 °C
Accuracy: ±0.4 °C (-20 to +55 °C)
Resolution: 0.1 °C
Humidity – Capacitive
Measuring range: 0 to 100 %RH*
Accuracy: ±2 %RH (2 to 98 %RH) at +25 °C
Resolution: 0.1 %RH
* Not for condensing atmospheres. For continuous use in high humidity (>80 %RH at ≤30 °C for >12 h, >60 %RH at >30 °C for >12 h), please contact us via our website.
Measuring range: -40 to +50 °Ctd
Accuracy: +0.03 %RH/K
General technical data
Dimensions: 149 x 53 x 27 mm
Operating temperature: -20 to +55 °C
Protection class: IP54
Channels: 2 internal
Battery type: 3 x AIMn type AAA or Energizer
Battery life: 3 years at 15 min. meas. rate
Memory: 1,000,000 measuring values
Storage temperature: -20 to +55 °C
Sign up to our newsletter for the most up-to-date development of products, industry news, special offers and much more!
Unit 21, Waterford Business Park,
Cork Road, Waterford
Ireland, X91 P224