testo 922 – Digital temperature meter
- Temperature measurements and temperature difference display
- Wide measuring range from -50 °C to 1,000 °C
- Connecting points for two type K temperature sensors; wireless connectivity for a third temperature sensor
- Wide range of optional sensors
- Temperature measurements; measurements with up to three temperature sensors; direct display of temperature differences: the testo 922 digital temperature meter is ideal for professional use in the fields of heating, plumbing and air conditioning.
Click Here to download the testo 922 – 2 Channel Differential Thermometer data sheet
The testo 922 digital temperature meter measures temperatures and determines the temperature difference in a matter of seconds. The meter comes with connecting points for up to two temperature sensors and wireless connectivity for a third sensor.
At-a-glance look at all the features
- Connecting points for 2 optional type K temperature sensors
- Wireless connectivity for a third temperature sensor
- Temperature values and temperature difference directly visible in display
- Permanent display of min and max values
- Hold function that freezes the last reading
The testo 922 digital temperature meter – accessories and sensors
- There is a wide selection of optional temperature and wireless sensors to help you carry out your temperature measurements
- The testo protocol printer allows you to print out on site; the cyclic printing can be used in adjustable (i.e. one-minute) intervals
- The durable, IP65 rated TopSafe protective case protects you digital temperature meter against impact and dirt and water ingress
The testo 922 digital temperature meter areas of application
Professionals in the fields of heating, plumbing and air conditioning are quick to appreciate the benefits which the compact, easy-to-use testo 922 digital temperature meter has to offer. The testo 922 measures temperatures quickly and accurately and determines the temperature difference directly. This allows you to carry out your inspections and checks quickly and efficiently. There?s also an optional testo turbo printer which allows you to print out on site.
testo 922 digital temperature meter, calibration certificate, batteries.
Temperature – TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
Measuring range: -50 to +1000 °C
Accuracy: ±(0.5 °C + 0.3 % of mv) (-40 to +900 °C) / ±(0.7 °C + 0.5 % of mv) (Remaining Range)
Resolution: 0.1 °C (-50 to +199.9 °C) / 1 °C (Remaining Range)
General technical Data
Dimensions: 182 x 64 x 40 mm
Operating temperature: -20 to +50 °C
Number of channels: 2-channel
Battery type: 9V block battery, 6F22
Battery life: 200 h (connected probe, backlight off); 45 h (radio mode, backlight off); 68 h (connected probe, backlight always on); 33 h (radio mode, backlight always on)
Storage temperature: -40 to +70 °C
Weight: 171 g
Sign up to our newsletter for the most up-to-date development of products, industry news, special offers and much more!
Unit 21, Waterford Business Park,
Cork Road, Waterford
Ireland, X91 P224