Dissolution Tester DIS 800i
Maximising visibility and access to the critical sampling area above the bath, the DIS 800i represents the very latest in tablet dissolution testing technology.
- Certificate of compliance to Ph. Eur./USP provided as standard
- Comprehensive IQ/OQ/PQ documentation packages and tool kits available
- 8 vessels with zero-evaporation lids
- Passcode-protected single-point electronic temperature calibration
- Latest temperature calibration information stored and available to export/print
- Extensive data reporting output options: RS 232, USB A & USB B
DISi Series is a range of reliable and cost-efficient dissolution tester systems designed with the highest standards of solid dosage testing performance in mind. Designed to minimise user training and reduce the burden of routine equipment maintenance, the DISi Series simplifies the dissolution testing process, without compromising on data quality.
- Intuitive menu structure enables users to locate features quickly and easily
- Easy-set user-configurable test parameters:
– Speed (revolutions per minute)
– Temperature (°C)
– Test duration (HH:MM:SS)
- Status of ‘Actual’ v ‘Set’ test parameters clearly displayed throughout testing
- Test progress bar provides clear and constant indication of run status
- Resistive touchscreen interface can be operated with gloves on
- Hygienic wipe-clean screen
- Passcode-protected temperature calibration
- High productivity – easy system set-up and operation minimises training burden
Dissolution of all but the most specialised oral pharmaceutical dosage forms can be tested with either the basket or paddle methods. Other techniques specified in the USP for dissolution testing include: Reciprocating Cylinder (Apparatus 3), Flow-Through Cell (Apparatus 4) and Reciprocating Holder (Apparatus 7). These are not routinely required except for highly specialised dosage forms.
The Apparatus is equipped with precision ground shafts that will accept any of the baskets, paddles or rotating cylinders described in the Ph. Eur., USP and associated Pharmacopoeias.
No. Stirred Vessels
Ph. Eur. Chapters: 2.9.3, 2.9.4
Ph. Eur. and USP Test Methods Supported
1, 2, 5, 6
Test Run Time
Up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
Low vibration independent external digital
Heater Temperature Range
Ambient – 50°C
20 – 220 rpm +/- 2%
Low vibration heaters
1. End of testing (audible)
Unit Dimensions (w x d x h)
728 x 495 x 689 mm (unit)
Click Here to download Dissolution brochure
Sign up to our newsletter for the most up-to-date development of products, industry news, special offers and much more!
Unit 21, Waterford Business Park,
Cork Road, Waterford
Ireland, X91 P224