Process Monitoring – SuperFlux Raman Spectrometer
Tornado SuperFlux™ is a fit-for-purpose Raman Analyser ideal for lab-scale applications and for those who do not require the higher sensitivity of HyperFlux Pro Plus or Process Guardian. The SupefFlux is built on the same platform as our most robust and powerful analyzers, with HTVS™ technology, for which Tornado analysers are known for. SuperFlux features:
- Compact Desktop Size
- No External Laptop Needed
- Easy Installation and Operation
- OPC UA Client for Remote Control
- Real-time Non-destructive Monitoring and Analysis
Combined with its small size and low cost, the SuperFlux offers non-destructive, chemical analysis and measurement solutions ideal for academic labs, food, environmental and agricultural industries, as well as polymer and cell culture applications.
Tornado’s SuperFlux™ (SFx) is built on the proprietary HTVS™ technology. It is contained in a small, lightweight, cost-effective package which is readily deployed in laboratory-scale and process settings.
Combined with its small size and low cost, the SFx offers non-destructive, chemical analysis and measurement solutions ideal for academic labs, food, environmental and agricultural industries, as well as polymer and cell culture applications.
- Raman measuring principle
- Embedded 785 nm laser
- Raman spectral range covers 99% of industrial chemicals
- Dual fiber optic connectors for remote measurements up to 100 meters away
- More accurate identification and quantification for challenging mixtures and low concentration levels
- Faster measurements of dynamic reactions
- Lower laser power operation (especially in hazardous environments)
- Small footprint, lightweight and portable
For pricing details, further information or to find out how the SuperFlux can assist you with your application, simply contact a member of our sales team at email@example.com.
- Laser Wavelength: 785 nm wavelength (Configurable power output from 5 to 495 mW)
- Spectral Range: 200 cm-1 to 3300 cm-1 (Raman shift from 785 nm excitation)
- Fiber Length : 2 meters standard – Different lengths are available upon request
- Dimensions: 15.8 x 11.3 x 5.4 in (40.1 x 28.8 x 13.6 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.4 kg)
Click Here to request SuperFlux Datasheet
Sign up to our newsletter for the most up-to-date development of products, industry news, special offers and much more!
Unit 21, Waterford Business Park,
Cork Road, Waterford
Ireland, X91 P224