Hudson Bioreactor Raman Immersion Probe
Hudson Bioreactor Raman Immersion Probe enhances the power of Raman in bioprocess manufacturing by measuring multiple component concentrations and critical quality attributes (CQAs) in real-time for continuous, around-the-clock process feedback. The probe warranty a high-performance process monitoring of bioprocess samples.
- Probe head optimized (etendue-matched) to the spectrometer, further boosting the throughput efficiency and measurement sensitivity
- High purity optical elements ensure low background
- No epoxy or gold seals, providing zero leaching risk
- Compact size and shape fits into constricted spaces
Tornado’s Hudson Bioreactor Raman Immersion Probe enhances the power of Raman in bioprocess manufacturing by measuring multiple component concentrations and critical quality attributes (CQAs) in real-time for continuous, around-the-clock process feedback. There are many applications for process Raman applications in the “upstream” domain which require precise quantitative information, and this probe provides excellent data in both the fingerprint and CH-stretch regions, facilitating these demanding requirements. Advanced Raman probes like this one provide a perfect illustration of how fiber optics can be joined with other optical components to obtain a simple and flexible measurement.
Real-time process analysis for your bioprocessing needs
Its optical design is optimized for compatibility with Tornado’s Process Guardian and HyperFlux™ PRO Plus Raman analyzers and can be used for the superior representative sampling and measurement reproducibility for both turbid and transparent bioreactor contents, culture media, mammalian and bacterial cell types, and heterogeneous mixtures.
- Sampling through site glass to avoid exposure of personnel to samples or exposure of samples to atmosphere
- Long fiber runs accommodated
- Multiplexing possible to amortize measurement costs
For pricing details, further information or to find out how the Hudson™ Bioreactor Raman Immersion Probe can assist you with your application, simply contact a member of our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Size: 340 mm x 45 mm x 28 mm (13.4 in x 1.8 in x 1.1 in)
- Weight: 735 grams (complete assembly: Hudson Probe, Inner Lens Tube Assembly, and ViewPort)
- Excitation Wavelength: 785 nm
- Immersion Tube Dimensions: 12 mm diameter, 215 mm wetted length
- Fittings: Industry standard PG13.5
- Working Distance: Factory-configured for either 0 mm (for turbid samples) or 2 mm (for transparent samples)
- Surface Finish: Ra = 15 µm | Ra 0.8 µm (32 µinch) or better for immersion optic wetted surfaces
- Autoclave Cycles: Up to 1000
Click Here to request the ‘Hudson™ Bioreactor Raman Immersion Probe’ spec sheet
Sign up to our newsletter for the most up-to-date development of products, industry news, special offers and much more!
Unit 21, Waterford Business Park,
Cork Road, Waterford
Ireland, X91 P224