PTFE Syringe Filters
PTFE syringe filters with Luer lock. Pack size 100.
- Highest solvent resistance and high protein binding
- Filtration of non-aqueous or solvent based samples
- Condition with methanol or ethanol prior to aqueous samples filtration
- Extremely broad chemical and thermal compatibility
- Recommended for strong acids and bases
Antech offer a comprehensive range of non-sterile disposable syringe filters for reliable sample preparation. Reproducible membrane quality and automated manufacturing processes ensure particulates are removed from each and every sample, extending analytical column lifetime and minimising injection port or valve damage.
- Comprehensive range of membranes – Utilising the standard Luer-lok/Luer connections, Syringe Filters are available in 0.22 and 0.45μm porosities and 4, 13, 25 and 30mm diameters. Syringe Filters are available in a wide selection of membranes, including Nylon, PTFE and PVDF, supporting all common sample preparation applications.
- Colour coded for easy identification – All Syringe Filters are colour coded, allowing easy identification of an individual filter, ensuring the correct filter is selected for each sample.
- Solvent resistant housing with minimal extractables
- Leak-free Luer-lok and Luer connections – The use of retainer ring seals the polypropylene housing, preventing leaking and sample loss.
- User-friendly storage options – Syringe Filters are supplied in re-sealable containers allowing easy storage and preventing contamination during multiple opening/closing.
- Bulk pack options available upon request.
Sign up to our newsletter for the most up-to-date development of products, industry news, special offers and much more!
Home > PTFE Syringe Filters
Unit 21, Waterford Business Park,
Cork Road, Waterford
Ireland, X91 P224
Tel: +44 (0)20 346 898 13